2023 NOMINEE NEXT STEPS
Greetings 2023 Gospel Choice Music Awards Nominees,
Congratulations again on your recent nomination. Please read the entire email for important information.
1. Official GCMA nomination graphic is available to you. With the submission of a clean photo (vertical, solid background, clear image) at the cost of $25/$27.00, our graphic artist will create your nomination graphic similar to the attached sample enabling you to share it with your network to promote voting. Requests for graphics MUST be completed by February 25th or while file is still open (CLICK HERE FOR REQUEST). Please include artist name in payment notes for payment reconciliations, for payments use:
- CashApp: $ChoiceAwards
- Paypal: GospelChoiceMusicAwards@gmail.com
2. GCMA Nominee Information Sessions. We are hosting a 1-Hour general information session for nominees on Saturday, February 11th at 8:30 am and Monday, February 13th at 6:30 pm, both Eastern Standard Time. These will be brief/general overviews of the GCMA process. General information may also be found on the website: (http://www.gospelchoicemusicawards.com).
Zoom Meeting: 2/12 @ 8:30 am: (Join Meeting Here)
Zoom Meeting: 2/13 @ 6:30 pm: (Join Meeting Here)
3. GCMA XChange Magazine. Publish content on your ministry, project, release, or event in our April issue. The submission deadline for the next issue is March 25, 2023. Follow the link (https://www.gospelchoicemusicawards.com/magazine) to see previous issues. Ads run $35 (full color page). Email all submissions and inquiries to GcmaXchange@gmail.com.
4. Phase 1: Unlimited Popularity Voting begins on March 10th and ends on March 31st, 2023. Please begin now to share this great accomplishment with your personal/professional network. Encourage others to vote as often (unlimited) and in as many categories as they like.
5. Phase 2: Limited Finalist Voting begins on April 15th and ends on April 30th, 2023. The top nominees in each category with the most votes from phase 1 will advance to finalist designation. Winners will be determined by the total votes and the voting of the 2023 GCMA Review Board. Winners will be announced at the Awards Show on June 24, 2023.
6. Performance Opportunities interest form will be opened from February 11th until March 31st via completion of an online form. Those interested in performing during the Artists Showcase or Awards Show should visit the website: (PERFORMANCE LINK). Artist chosen to perform will be notified by May 5th.
7. Promotional Video Opportunity for anyone interested. Help us promote the 2023 Gospel Choice Music Awards. Simply record a 10 second video (speaking 1 of 2 phrases), be creative if you like, upload the video (PROMOTIONAL VIDEO LINK), and let us do the rest.
How to vote: starting on 3/10/2023, go to our website (www.gospelchoicemusicawards.com), click on the VOTE tab – you will find the award categories listed. Select the desired category and the poll will open for voting.
- Follow us on Facebook (Gospel Choice Music Awards) for updates
- Join the Facebook group (Gospel Choice Music Awards) and share information on your ministry and events, and network with other Independent Artists
- 29th Annual Gospel Choice Music Awards show will be held on June 23 - 24, 2023 in Atlanta, Georgia. Full details on the event including special guests, venue location, and hotel arrangements will be shared in the near future (around March 15th) or visit our website: www.gospelchoicemusicawards.com for updates.
- Tag us @GospelChoice #GCMA2023 on Facebook.
Our goal is to glorify God, educate, encourage and inspire others, and help increase the exposure of the independent artists we serve. In doing so, you are being prepared for the next level in ministry and all that God has in store. It is our sincere prayer and desire for each artist to be positively impacted and advanced in ministry due to our interactions.
We are honored and look forward to sharing this journey with you. Please take advantage of this opportunity to gain wisdom, knowledge, experience, and exposure for your ministry through networking with other Independent Artists and individuals in the industry.
Gospel Choice Music Awards